Friday, February 27, 2009

Economic Stimulus Sale!


I'm selling my entire quiver of KA Kult sails. Its a great quiver of powerful sails that's been used very little - some of the sails used hardly at all!

7.0, 6.4, 5.8, 5.3, 4.7

All are orange and black, all with original bags, etc. $200 each, or you can take the whole quiver - yes, all five sails for $900 and I'll pay for ground shipping anywhere in the U.S.!

Want to sweeten the deal? How about a matching RRD FreestyleWave 86 with straps and fin for $650??!

OMG - can it get better? Heck yeah! How about a Nolimitz 430 mast for $100 and V10 carbon boom for $150 in on the package?

Lets review -

Full quiver - $900. 86liter RRD - $650. Toss in the mast for an additional $100 and add a carbon boom for $150 (heck, it even has harness lines on it!) ... That's $1800 for a complete setup.

Buy the whole thing and I'll throw in a chinook mast base and universal for FREE and drop the package price to $1650. DUUUDDEEEE!

Hurry up before I change my mind!! ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the 7.0 is in fairly new condition, I will pay $200 shipped to San Diego. Please contact me at cmschmid@ucsd.edu if interested.

Albert said...

What your is the RRD?

And what are the stats on the boom (year, measurements, etc)?

Albert said...

sorry, I meant, what YEAR is the RRD?

David said...

Albert - I emailed you directly and will post detailed photos, etc. tonight/tomorrow.

Anonymous - I have a few others sniffing around at the quiver - I'll ping them to see if they want the 7.0, else its yours! ;-)

Unknown said...

Nice quiv from a stand up guy! Sent you an email Dave.

Unknown said...

Did you have anything left for sale?