Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Maui board test : Day 5


Hey - I'm doing a post on the actual day for once. Obviously there has to be a reason for this, and there is.

No wind.

Seriously, it took me about 20 minutes this morning to finally figure out what was wrong while I was laying in bed. No wind in the trees. I have to admit that my body is totally cool with this. Really, it is.

So, what are we doing on our "day off"?

Aside from doing laundry and rinsing out all the wet gear, etc. Ray and Heather are out SUP'ing from our location in Sprecks to Kanaha. The boys from the magazine are working on their laptops, Chris is having quality father time with Myla and Aaron is trying to figure out how he can catapult himself without wind. And us? We're gonna do some shopping this morning since we slept in and didn't head up to Haleakala. Nobody is in any hurry since we're all finally on island time. (oh yeah, and someone is still crashed on the couch in the main house - no idea who that is.)

Everyone else? MIA.

This afternoon I think we'll hit the bamboo forest. Its not as wet as last year, so it should be a good time.

Aloha!

No comments: