Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Being "catapulted"


Apparently Aaron felt left out after Josh's amazing 'round the country flight to Maui, so he decided to take a little coastal trip before his jaunt halfway across the Pacific.

While Aaron racked up a cool 1,120 miles in his roundtrip to Portland from SFO prior to his HNL flight, he's still shy of the record-holding 2,000+ miles done by Josh.

Anyone else wanna have a go at the record? I know I don't. ;-)

Then again, the test team might have a team record for "excess miles flown to get to Maui" that could be downright frightening. (!)

3 comments:

carrera said...

Maybe I will fly East and meet you out there! ;)

Catapulting Aaron said...

you know, my trip wasn't all that far, but you gotta admit, it's pretty humiliating to take a flight and get redirected back to the airport you just came from.

I'm in Honolulu airport now listening to the beach boys at a cheesy airport bar.

I'll be in Maui in 2 hours though for sure!

David said...

I'm sitting on the plane out of Green Bay... Mechanical delay. (sigh)